Let’s Live Together is primarily a volunteer-run organization. We rely on the continued support of our volunteers. The time you give to our mission is valuable, and your contribution to our organization is limited only by your imagination! No prior experience is necessary. We welcome anyone over 18 years (those under 18 years are welcome when accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other approved adult).
Things you can do to support us:
- Help us at community events, adoption events, etc.
- Fundraise on behalf of Let’s Live Together at your school/college/workplace
- Get us permission to put up stalls at your workplace, colleges, public gatherings (at malls, theatres, cafes, birthday parties, social events, etc.)
- Help us organize our office
- Foster our puppy or kitten at your home
- Donate to our second-hand shop
How to become a volunteer for Let’s Live Together?
Step 1: Fill the below registration form
Step 2: Provide an ID proof copy, one passport size photo (send the soft copies via email in case hard copy is not possible to provide at the time of registration) and deposit Rs 1000/- that includes the registration fee, a volunteer T-shirt and a Let’s Live Together badge.