Let’s Live Together is primarily a volunteer-run organization. We rely on the continued support of our volunteers. The time you give to our mission is valuable, and your contribution to our organization is limited only by your imagination. No prior experience is necessary. We welcome anyone over 18 years (those under 18 years are welcome when accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other approved adult).
How to become a volunteer?
Step 1: Fill up the registration form given below.
Step 2: Provide the following documents:
- ID proof copy
- One passport size photo (send the soft copies via email in case hard copy is not possible to provide at the time of registration)
Step 3: Deposit Rs 1000/- ( which includes the registration fee, a volunteer T-shirt, and a Let’s Live Together badge)
Things you can do to support us:
- Help us at community events, adoption events, etc.
- Fundraise on behalf of Let’s Live Together at your school/college/workplace
- Get us permission to put up stalls at your workplace, colleges, public gatherings (at malls, theatres, cafes, birthday parties, social events, etc.)
- Help us organize our office
- Foster our puppy or kitten at your home