We value our people and the skills, experience, passion, and engagement they bring to Let’s Live Together. Together we share common goals and work together to achieve them.
You can view and apply for all of our current vacancies as well as find out more about what Let’s Live Together can offer you on our careers site.
Will be updated once the requirement opens!
Interns play an essential role at Let’s Live Together. We require enthusiastic, reliable interns who can commit to the work for at least one month. The internship includes community fieldwork and areas the intern chooses to work from the below list. At the end of the internship, we provide a certificate from our organization.
Choice of field:
- Animal care/ fieldwork with animals
- Community engagement and outreach
- Awareness programs
- Graphic designing/ Web designing/ Branding
- Merchandise sales/ Product design/ Market research
- Event management/ Event photography
- Social media management/ Digital communication
- Public relations/ Communications/ Writing/ HR
- Minimum 150 hours (6 hours per day) work
- Submission of report at the end of internship duration