Why adopt a pet from Let’s Live Together?
- We rescue homeless puppies (sometimes kittens) from the street
- Our puppies are well-adjusted to the home environment with the help of our amazing foster parents
- Our puppies are done with their primary vaccinations and deworming before adoption
- The pet parents get access to puppy counselling to ensure a smooth transition of adding a new family member
- The pet parents from Let’s Live Together become exclusive members of our Pet Parents club
- We also provide an adoption starter kit for our pet parents to start this new journey with their little paws
How does the adoption process work at Let’s Live Together?
Step 1: Head on to our social media pages to find details about our puppies that are up for adoption.
Step 2: Fill up the pre-adoption form with your details.
Step 3: Our adoption coordinator will analyse your details and schedule a call to discuss your living situation and other formalities.
Step 4: Once we have finalised our discussions, you can drop by our Head office or visit one of our Adoption camps in the city.
Step 5: Fill out the Adoption form to officially take your puppy home.
Step 6: Make an adoption donation of Rs 4000/- to support us in our work. You can choose to donate more if you wish to. It will help us rescue and feed more homeless animals!
Please note – The adoption donation amount includes the Adoption Starter Kit for the pet parents.
Step 7: Finally, take home a family member and post loads of pictures of your family with our angels. Ensure you tag us in your posts on social media!
Do you have more questions unanswered? Send us an email at email@example.com